At TPH Global Solutions®, we specialize in helping get brands like yours into more stores – including Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and specialty retail – reducing supply chain costs and hurdles in the process.
Below are four steps to maximize your sales opportunities with mass market retailers, compiled over our 55 years in the retail POP display and packaging business.
Step 1: Getting into More Retailers
Download our best practices guide, Successful Strategies for Selling to Mass Merchandisers, where you will learn strategies for:
- Preparing Your Pitch to Retail Buyers: including retailer guidelines, samples, preparing a preliminary pitch sheet and mastering display economics
- Organizing the Elements of a Successful Pitch: presenting the key details of your product, your numbers and your supply chain
- Fail-Proofing Your Presentation: prevent the six mistakes that can sink your pitch
- Closing the Deal: navigate the negotiations, gain a deeper understanding of wholesale pricing and nail the follow-up
- Working with the Right Partner: the TPH Global Solutions process can help you increase business within your current retail settings and win test orders with new retailers
Step 2: Understanding Retail Buyers
We help brands like yours land, execute and grow their club store and big box opportunities with strategies built around understanding what retail buyers need.
We offer three ways to increase your retail success:
- Win the Order: start building a successful, affordable retail POP display program today with the tools you need to nail your pitch, from display renderings, to campaign economics to the confidence to negotiate with retail buyers
- Win the Test & Drive Sell-Through: get retail displays and packaging that extend your brand, educate and resonate with consumers, work in harmony with retail buyer expectations and needs, win test orders, and earn more repeat, national purchases
- End Supply Chain Headaches: rely on us to provide and manage an optimized supply chain so you can sleep well at night; no matter how many of your vendors you need us to work with, we deliver high quality programs on time, every time – worldwide
Step 3: Increase Your Retail Profits at Retail
Winning over retailers and achieving repeatable sales success with effective point-of-purchase (POP) displays and custom retail packaging depends on near-flawless global supply chain execution.
Considering how much can go wrong, including changing retailer requirements, that’s a tall order, but we make it easy in three ways outlined in our new e-guide, Eliminating Pain from Your Supply Chain:
- How to identify the most common supply chain mistakes
- Finding and closing the gaps in your supply chain
- Creating a repeatable strategy for success
Step 4: Contact Us Today
We can only help you achieve your goals and eliminate your headaches if you contact us.
Here’s what a few of our clients have to say about us:
“When problems arise, TPH Global Solutions is our first call. On a recent trip to one of our Chinese factories, I saw that the trays had collapsed. I got on the phone with TPH before flying home. By the time I landed 20 hours later, TPH had a plan in place to fix the problem. Without TPH, we could have lost the program and quite possibly our customer.”
VP of a Footwear Brand
“The most important needs in a packaging and display partner are responsiveness, communication, accountability and transparency. TPH Global Solutions is 4-for-4.”
Visual Merchandiser of an Apparel Brand
“We don’t know how we would have gotten all of our new products to market without TPH. They were easy to work with, extremely responsive and even helped us get approvals within our global bureaucracy! Thank you TPH!”
VP Product Development of an Electronics Brand
Contact us to learn more about custom retail POP displays and packaging