Sam’s Club Pallet Display Guidelines
TPH Global builds and ships pallet displays to Sam’s Club and other warehouse clubs for brand managers of Consumer Packaged Goods Companies (CPGs). Our clients sell footwear, apparel, socks, gloves, and packaged goods just to name a few.
Sam’s Club merchandises pre-packed pallet displays on 48″ x 40″ CHEP pallets. They expect product to be retail ready with the least amount of extraneous material. In all cases, the vendor must use appropriate structural components for the pallet to survive the rigors of shipping and handling. TPH’s project teams are fully trained in Sam’s Club requirements and know the questions to ask so we can be sure to deliver your products on time without damage or issues.
There are many details specific to the variety of goods sold throughout Sam’s Club. We will provide you with the designs and renderings complete with all required details to receive the Sam’s Club buyer’s approval for the following:
- General Packaging Standards
- Tray Design: including dieline, cover direction, inserts, and dividers
- Cartons/Case Packs: including polybags, stickers, label placement, and stacking
- Transportation: including inbound pallet load and packaging requirements
- Merchandising Guidelines: including in-club layouts
- Pallet Guidelines
- Pallet Skirt & PDQ Trays