Retail Point of Purchase (POP) Display & Packaging Retailer Pitch Support
When we say, “We make it easy to get your product to market,” this goes beyond transportation. The process starts much sooner when you are approaching prospective retailers to sell your products.
In addition to interesting and innovative new products, retail buyers want to work with suppliers who can reliably and confidently deliver their product(s) to the store, on time, every time.
Successful pitches today go much further than just focusing on your product and here’s how we can support you during your next retailer presentation.
Pitch Beyond Your Product
Managing retail POP and packaging suppliers, whether domestic or overseas, can be challenging. You need to convince the buyers not only that you have the capacity to produce a quality product, but that you are also capable of managing a diverse set of suppliers and can deliver on time and to expectations.
That’s where we come in. Our clients leverage our 50+ years of expertise in working with diverse and global POP packaging and display suppliers to ensure they meet your requirements, the buyer’s requirements and everything comes together.
Pitch Support Process
- We start with the retailer you are preparing to approach – we maintain an up-to-date, standards and requirements database from all major retailers to guide the design process; these retailers include Target,
Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Kohl’s,BJs, Kroger,Meijer, Safeway,Walgreens, CVS,
Petco, PetSmart, Pet Supply Plus, and more
- We take your product(s) and design the individual selling package and layout for the appropriate display structure and product layout to maximize the # per display
- We determine which type of display is needed – e.g. pallet or pre-pack display, temporary or permanent,
- We provide a 2D (or 3D as needed) perspective that shows your product in its packaging and POP display with relevant supporting data
- We create display and container load plans that show you have thoughtfully anticipated the transportation portion of the order
- We also provide preliminary costs based on our extensive database of programs that includes all packaging, display components and fulfilment
so you can be informed on your overall cost structure; this is important when you are in early discussions with the buyers on pricing
Your Supply Chain Partner
By having a supply chain expert in your corner, you can help ensure a successful pitch and turn a product pitch into a consultative sale. Let us plug the gaps in your presentation and address any potential weaknesses. When you win, we win. This is just one of the reasons why we say, we take the pain out of your supply chain.