Costco Display Guidelines & Requirements
TPH Global builds and ships over 40,000 pallet displays to Costco for brand managers of Consumer Packaged Goods Companies (CPGs), and we also provide the packaging for most of them. Our clients sell footwear, apparel, socks, gloves, and packaged goods just to name a few.
Costco merchandises pre-packed pallet displays on 48″ x 40″ CHEP pallets. They expect product to be retail ready with the least amount of extraneous material. In all cases, the vendor must use appropriate structural components for the pallet to survive the rigors of shipping and handling. TPH’s project teams are fully trained in Costco’s requirements and know the questions to ask so we can be sure to deliver your products on time without damage or issues.
There are many display details specific to the variety of goods sold throughout Costco. We will provide you with the display designs and renderings complete with all required details to receive the Costco buyer’s approval for the following:
- Pallet load configuration specifications
- Pallet requirements for products shipped in display-ready corrugated packaging
- Pallet requirements for products Shipped in fully enclosed corrugated shipping containers when display packaging is not required
- Pallet requirements for bagged products weighing over 10 lbs. (i.e., pet food, flour, sugar, rice)
Corrugated Master Display Modules, Trays & Shipping Containers
- Master display module and tray specifications
- Master shipping container specifications when display packaging is not required