Meijer Pallet, Packaging & Store Ready Display Specifications
Every year, TPH Global builds and ships thousands of pallet displays, PDQs and shelf displays for brand managers of Consumer Packaged Goods Companies (CPGs) to Meijer, other grocery chains, warehouse clubs and mass merchandisers. Our clients sell footwear, apparel, socks, gloves, and packaged goods just to name a few.
TPH’s project teams are fully trained in Meijer’s requirements for all packaging, display and shipping requirements. We know the questions to ask so we can be sure to deliver your products on time without damage or issues.
There are many specifications in the most recent edition of the Meijer Pallet, Packaging & Store Ready Display Specifications guide, which is 37 pages long. We will provide you with the designs and renderings complete with all required details to receive the Meijer buyer’s approval for the following:
- Cartons: dimensions, labeling and markings
- Cartons (own brand products): folding cartons, window boxes, blister/blister card combinations, PVC clamshells, PVC bags, poly bags, and paper/paperboard materials
- Pallet Displays: guidelines, what is considered unacceptable, slips sheets and paper pallets, branding, securing for transportation, etc.
- Trailer/Container Loading: including stacking, voids, flute directions
- PDQs: in-store, common area corrugated displays and inner guidelines
- Shelf Displayers: for both temporary fixtures and shippers, and including trays and carded packaging display tray guides
- Carton Printing: post print to corrugated (flexographic), litho lamination (offset) and pre print liner (flexo/offset)
- Shelf Fillers: for “I”, “L” and “T” shelf fillers with launch box design display dimensions and stadium shippers
- Fastrack Program: for the sides of end caps