Face Shields for Frontline Healthcare Workers
In response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, the Healthcare Division of TPH Global Solutions now manufactures face shields for nurses, doctors, frontline medical staff and first responders
- Made in Chicago, Illinois USA
- 510k exempt
- Packed in an FDA-certified clean facility
- Clear, wrap-around PET plastic (9″ length x 12″ width x 0.10-0.12″ thick)
- Open-cell foam headband (10.75″ length x 1″ height x 1″ thick)
- Sewn elastic band (0.75″ width)
- One size fits most
- Packed 40 per carton, 72 per pallet (2,880 pcs)
Minimum Order Quantity
10,000 (subject to change based on availability).
Starting April 20, 2020
Additional Medical Products
We will also supply disposable and surgical masks, N95 and KN95 respirators, and isolation gowns/suits and expect to receive initial quantities by end of April 2020.
To place an order or for more information, please fill out the form below: