Business Development Representative (BDR)
Are you tired of hearing you don’t have enough “experience”?
Are you looking to work for a company that appreciates personal effort and values work/life balance?
Are you interested in working with Fortune 1000 global brands selling through Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Target and more?
Then, we’re looking for you!
TPH Global Solutions® (TPH) is a leading retail packaging and POP display company serving companies in the beverage, liquor, pet, fast food, footwear and apparel industries. We work with US clients throughout the US and China. We are a family owned business that emphasizes work/life balance and treating employees and customers with dignity and respect. As we approach our 54th year in business, we are recruiting two (2) driven, high-energy B2B business development representatives to join our team based in our Chicago HQ on the north side of the city.
Your role will involve identifying, engaging and selling our value-added services to Fortune 1000 companies. You will undergo a comprehensive training program that will build your knowledge in all facets of selling, manufacturing and our value-added services. Advancement is based on performance, and in this environment, we will provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to grow personally, professionally and financially!
Duties of the Job:
- Contacting and engaging with manager/director-level executives and business owners
- Value-added selling techniques that highlight engagement and problem solving
- Creating excitement around our unique selling proposition - “We make it easy to get your products to market”
- Achieving realistic sales goals while working within a collaborative environment
- Creating positive working relationships with your prospective clients, peers and vendors
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have direct selling experience
- You enjoy making a meaningful impact on clients’ and their business
- You have a hunger for success and take pride in your accomplishments
- You are highly driven, ambitious and have a strong work ethic
- You have the internal desire, focus and discipline of an athlete
- You thrive in a competitive sales environment
- You are a good listener, build trust with others and have an engaging personality
Perks of working at TPH:
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and commissions
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6-12 months
- Comprehensive sales development program and induction with ongoing training
- 14 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical & dental insurance
- Base salary, achievable bonuses and commissions
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Free parking
- Company arranged charitable activities
- Relaxed professional environment
- ½ day Fridays in Memorial Day through Labor Day
TPH Global Solutions® provides its Fortune 1000 clients with outstanding creative designs, project management and manufactured retail packaging and displays. Products are manufactured throughout the US, Canada and China. At TPH, our mission is to “make it easy for clients to get their products to market!” We accomplish this by supporting our clients with our team of experts with a high-level understanding of their selling channels and supply chains.
If you are passionate about sales, love to win and want to work with an established, global company, please contact us today. We want you to join our team!
TPH is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 + bonuses + commissions
- 1 year of direct sales including cold calling, client engagement and qualifying
- Identifying and qualifying prospects a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal skills