Join a family-owned company that's an exciting and energetic place to work, with consistent growth and a focus on innovation. We are seeking enthusiastic employees with the qualifications to enjoy the jobs listed below. You'll get a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates, please forward your resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
or fax 773.286.0805
Packaging and Display Sales Representative Wanted
TPH Global Solutions / DBA The Packaging House, Inc. creates and provides retail point-of-purchase (POP) and point-of-sale merchandising displays and packaging that rise above the ordinary to give our customers a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We exceed client expectations every time, creating long term relationships.
TPH is a family owned business since 1966. Our capabilities include: design, assembly and fulfillment. A few of the industries we serve are: liquor, education, electronics, footwear, eyewear, sports wear, apparel, and more. The company's core capabilities include paperboard and corrugated packaging and displays, pallet displays for big box stores, vac-formed and infection molded plastic and multi-material displays.
We make it EASY!
EXPERIENCED SALES representative wanted who knows and understands corrugated and/or permanent or semi-permanent POP. The right candidate must have prior experience in sales; both in prospecting and calling executives to mid-level management.
- Have knowledge of, or experience within, the corrugated industry in the area of sales and manufacturing
- Develop new profitable accounts
- Experience cold calling on routine basis
- Service existing accounts / maintaining consistent contact
- Provide presentations / proposals
- Close new business
- Work with design dept to confirm design information and facilitate requests
- Communicate project status
- Ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Understand products/application and pricing
- Work with all departments in facilitating projects
- Willing to travel
Sales Representatives Skill Set Needed
- Social Media Connections and knowledge
- Strong Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office-including Power Point
Preferred Candidates Have
- 3-5 years outside selling experience in corrugated; POP ;semi-permanent/permanent; print industry or similar work experience
- College degree or two-year associate degree
Position offers competitive salary / commission; health and dental benefits offered; 401k; car allowance and other fringe benefits.